What it requires to do the job:
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience in Business operations, Key account manager, Business analyst
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
What you'll be doing:
- Serve as the main point of contact in all matters related to client concerns and needs
- Handle inquiries and requests from Clients and address their needs
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
We got you covered, here are some perks of working at uEngage, YAY!!!
- Career Advancement
- Best is industry Financial Remuneration
- Great perks and performance bonuses altogether
- Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- Great team to work and chill with
- Wear anything you feel like to the office – and be comfortable at work