1. Collection of INFORMATION and USE: Uengage may collect and store information about you when you use the Service. Use of information is for the purpose of providing you Uenagag Service’s functionality, improve the Service’s quality, personalize your experience, track usage of the Service, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Service, and comply with legal obligations.
The information we collect includes:
- We store and use your name, e-mail address and other information n you may provide with your user account. Your first name as well as mobile number submitted through registration process on the Uengage rider application. If you believe that someone has created or wrongfully using account associated to you, please write it to at email@example.com
- When you sign up for an account or use certain features, you are opting to receive messages from other Uengage . You can opt out from receiving such communication by informing us.
- If you choose to post messages on our message boards, blogs or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- We may also track your actions in response to the messages you receive from Uengage or through the Service, such as whether you deleted, opened, or forwarded such messages. We may also store information that you provide through communications to us, including from phone calls, emails and other electronic messages, or in person.
- We also may store information that your mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Service, such as your browser type, type of mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, phone number, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, location (including geolocation, beacon based location, and GPS location), and requested and referring URLs.
- We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure (a) is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) is helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
7. SECURITY: We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
SCO 11 First and Second Floor
MDC 5 , Panchkula